Grace is super cute these days - belly laughing all the time, babbling up a storm, sucking and chewing on anything she can get in her mouth, and generally just being a really good baby. For some bizarre reason I don't have any new pictures to prove it...but trust me, she is!
Soon she will stamp another country in her passport as we are leaving for Barcelona, Spain on Saturday morning. We will have internet access at the apartment we've rented so I will post a few updates. And when we get back from Spain she and I will be in Kenya for two whole months (save for one long weekend on Zanzibar - the Tanzanian island) and "Operation Routine" will commence. All of our traveling has not been conducive to Grace having a solid routine or schedule which is not good for anyone, so I will do my best to change that when we get back. We also have the introduction of solid foods to look forward to by the end of August. Our baby is a few days shy of 5 months old...can you believe that?!
Barcelona, here we come! Adios!
LMW
No comments:
Post a Comment