I love books! I giggle and coo when Mom reads them to me, I like to gum them in my mouth, and they are generally fun to play with. Yay books!
GEW
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I came across your blog quite accidently as I was looking for some info on the latest terrors in Nbi. I live in Canada, but was born and grew up in Nbi. I have not been back in 34 years. But my best friend is visiting and she says she's quite scared after hearing of all the latest "stuff". Her husband was murdered by thugs when they tried to rob them some 8 years ago, when this very kind of stuff was rampant in Nbi. She fled Nbi after that and this is her first visit there. She told me her servants were in cohoots with the robbers. So after reading your blog about your servants wanting more money, please be careful. You never know what they are planning. I don't mean to scare you, but be on guard.
I guess I will keep reading your blog to see what is the latest on the thugs and if they are actually caught and dealt with......or shot for that matter. I can't feel sorry for them as they also terroized my mum and brother some 20 years ago! Things don't seem to change there. Well you take care.
1 comment:
I came across your blog quite accidently as I was looking for some info on the latest terrors in Nbi. I live in Canada, but was born and grew up in Nbi. I have not been back in 34 years. But my best friend is visiting and she says she's quite scared after hearing of all the latest "stuff". Her husband was murdered by thugs when they tried to rob them some 8 years ago, when this very kind of stuff was rampant in Nbi. She fled Nbi after that and this is her first visit there. She told me her servants were in cohoots with the robbers. So after reading your blog about your servants wanting more money, please be careful. You never know what they are planning. I don't mean to scare you, but be on guard.
I guess I will keep reading your blog to see what is the latest on the thugs and if they are actually caught and dealt with......or shot for that matter. I can't feel sorry for them as they also terroized my mum and brother some 20 years ago! Things don't seem to change there. Well you take care.
Naz
Post a Comment