I wasn't planning on posting another pregnancy picture for 2 more weeks when I am 20 full weeks pregnant, but yesterday at 18 full weeks I woke up with a much bigger baby belly than I had before! When I saw my neighbor last night she greeted me with, "Oh my! You've popped since I saw you on Saturday!" Of course I know I will only get bigger and that by the time March comes it will seem like there are 3 of me, but for right now waking up yesterday morning with a significant and noticeable belly was a bit of a shock. I didn't know it would happen overnight like that!
So here I am below at 18 weeks...taking my own picture while Kristoffer is away for work...and marvelling at the wonders of pregnancy. This week my skin is very slowly but surely getting better, my wake-me-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-leg-cramps are getting worse, and I seem to be better in the eating department since I haven't had a bad headache in more than 10 days. Simba is growing and we are so excited for our ultrasound next week to mark the halfway point of our pregnancy!
LMW

2 comments:
AWW!! You look awesome!!! I love you guys!! I am too excited!! :-)
You're beautiful!
Post a Comment