Grace went to sleep last night at 7pm. She did not make one peep until 3:30am. That is 8 1/2 hours of sleep! She has only ever slept 9 hours three times before in her life (months ago!) and has never slept longer than that at once, so this was nearly a record for her. I woke up at 2am and thought about going in to check on her, but decided that she was probably fine and to just embrace the sleep (was that wrong?). I fed her at 3:30 and she slept for 2 more hours before being up for the day. Hallelujah! Not that I went to sleep at 7pm myself...but not too much after 9pm so that I did get the longest stretch of sleep I have had in ages. It feels good!
And to what can we attribute this change in her sleeping behavior? Well...for dinner last night she ate: 2/3 of an avocado, 1 small potato, 2 tablespoons of smashed carrot, and 1/8 of a honeydew melon. Coincidence? I hope not! We will load her up with food again tonight and see if we can turn this anomaly into a pattern!
LMW
1 comment:
Post a Comment