Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18, 2009 - All in the Family

The Welsiens have been hit hard by a nasty stomach virus. Kristoffer was sick with it over the weekend, then Grace had it on Monday, and then Tuesday I was down for the count. Kristoffer actually had to stay home from work because I was so sick in the morning. Yuck. Luckily we all seem to be on the mend now, although I am still not really eating much. We all saw doctors to confirm that it was a virus and not a parasite of some sort, so that is good news. You know, this IS Africa.

And to lift our spirits, we got some cute pictures of Baby Nora in our email. I hope my sister won't mind that I share them here, because Nora is SO cute and her immediate family seems completely in love with her.

Maybe if Nora is a really nice cousin, she'll lend Grace some of that hair!
LMW

No comments: