Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 4, 2009 - Trying to blog...

is difficult when you have no power.

I have been trying to post a blog about Barcelona with pictures and also shares lots of updates on Grace's life (sleeping! eat rice cereal!) but, alas, there is a power shortage in Kenya right now so we have rationed electricity...and our landlord doesn't want to pay for fuel for our generator during the day so we today we didn't have power until 5pm. Why have a generator on the compound if it is not going to be used when there is no power? Beats me! And believe me when I say that our property company got a mouthful about this issue from me today.

Regardless, I am trying to post all the other good stuff, but I wanted to let you know why it is taking me much longer than usual! Sigh, Kenya.

LMW

No comments: