We F I N A L L Y bought a new car last week, after months of not really having a reliable car of our own. Our new Toyota Ipsum seats 7 people (a model made only in Japan; called a multi-purpose vehicle, it is a station wagon just shy of being a minivan), which will be perfect when Rocky arrives and we have visitors, and is an extremely smooth ride. We are very happy about it and Grace in particular still shouting "new car! new car!" every time she is in it.
Today she decided to help Charles wash the car with a little help from Rose too. It was so funny; they couldn't get over how seriously she was taking the job. She was following Charles around like a shadow, telling him, "wash the car, wash the car".
I guess it is never to early to start building a resume for summer employment opportunities in her teen years. Maybe she'll work at a car wash!
LMW



3 comments:
What a helpful little cutie. As soon as I get my own car, she's hired. $1.50 an hour...
Paloma
I love that Charles is washing your new car. That man is dedicated.
I totally the car wash. I appreciate your efforts for sharing this great information.
Post a Comment