In addition to birthday festivities, yesterday marked 16 full weeks of pregnancy for us. As you can see below, I am not the cutest pregnant woman to ever live, but yesterday I looked and felt particularly haggard after becoming extremely, extremely car sick on my way back to work from a meeting at the Ministry of Education. I am hoping that in the coming months future pictures will show me to be a glowing, radiant pregnant woman but for now, I'm working with what I've got :)
A much more amazing and exciting picture, however, is the one below of our baby at 14 weeks in utero. The doctor actually gave us 10 different shots, but this is by far the coolest one, taken when Simba was actively waving to me. S/he might have a future in modeling, I think.

If we had an ultrasound today, Simba might be doing a little birthday dance for his/her Far (Far = Father in Danish). Tillykke med Fødselsdagen, Kristoffer!
LMW
3 comments:
Ms. Mueller! The baby looks ADORABLE! My cousin in law is also 4 months right now and her ultrasound pics are so friggin cute! Maybe you two are due on the same day? :-) Keep us updated!
xoxo, Mirelis
my love you look amazing! especially for just being car sick! I LOVE that you have a baby bump now and can't wait till december! It will def be here before we know it! Um that is the cutest untrasound ever! and the pressing question is...since the sex is a surprise are we ffs getting a double wammie with a name surprise as well or you going to share that once we get closer to the DOB! AAAAAAhhhhh! Love you and miss you Lis...Happy belated Kristopher!
love ya and miss ya lots
escaravage
AWWW I LOVE THE BABY BUMP!!
Post a Comment