Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014 - It's Easy Being Green

Grace's school has a theme of "the environment" this year, so lots of talk about taking care of the planet, the environments of different countries, recycling, etc.  Each grade gets to participate in a musical concert on the theme of the environment.  Kindergarten, Grade 2 and Grade 4 performed last week.  Grace's grade did a "square dance" kind of number (admittedly, I have no idea what that song was about since I was distracted helping Noah to participate in the dance with Grace because siblings and parents were encouraged!) and a song called "It's Easy Being Green" about all the ways you can be kind to the planet.

It was very cute, despite my (really really really) bad footage and pictures.  Kristoffer was traveling and I had Noah and Aya with me.  And we had to leave the house at 6:25 am to get there.  Clearly, I'm excused from any expectations. I was there! And Grace was proud and happy, as usual.  

Poor Footage:

Poor Pictures (they were supposed to wear green and/or white...Grace had neither so chose her favorite and well-worn dress that has a little bit of both!):





LMW

No comments: