Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5, 2013 - Bonus Baby Poll and 16 Weeks

Okay family and friends, it is time to play "Guess the Baby's Sex!" again.  And this time, it seems we will find out and share the baby's sex ahead of time.  While I would still very much like to be surprised in the moment the baby is born, I have been out-voted by the rest of my family who would like to know ahead of time (like, yesterday). You have until December 3rd, when I am 20 weeks pregnant because we don't know exactly when/where we will find out but we should know by then.

Here's what you have to work with:
  • This pregnancy "feels" much more like Grace's than Noah's.
  • We have already had one boy and one girl, obviously.
  • I "popped" in terms of a having an official baby belly, not just looking like I ate too much cheesecake, at 15 weeks and 2 days (that was on Halloween, by the way). With Grace I was 18 weeks and with Noah it was somewhere between 16 and 17 weeks.
  • I think Bonus Baby is a girl.
  • Kristoffer thinks Bonus Baby is a boy.
  • Grace and Noah vote girl along with me at this stage.  But maybe everyone just thinks whatever they would (only) slightly prefer? 
  • Below you can see what I look like at 16 weeks and can compare to the same stage with Grace and with Noah.

Off you to go to start your calculations and make a vote! 
LMW

2 comments:

Joanna said...

You look great! I think you will have another boy, but I kind of love the idea of Grace having a sister so I'm voting against my preference, unlike you Welsiens. :-)

Holly said...

Hmmmmm...I think a boy!