Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13, 2013 - Super Kids Go Back to School

We take the First Day of School SUPER seriously in our family.  Drop-off was a breeze as both kiddos were really happy to be back with friends and teachers in such a fun space at their school.  Happy Birthday to me (can you hear the angels singing?!)...I am off for a pedicure and lunch with a good friend.  It's a bummer that Kristoffer is in Ethiopia, but getting to have some me-time as well as spend my birthday with my very own superheroes is a pretty awesome way to kick off a new year!

Hoping Grace and Noah are having a SUPER day to start off a SUPER new school year!
(and what a difference from Grace and Noah's first days of school last year!)






LMW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

I am a casting producer for an American television show about people buying homes abroad. I came across your blog and wanted to reach out to see if you might be interested in participating in an episode of our show.

House Hunters International tells the story of people who have picked up and moved to an exotic, foreign location abroad.

We are casting people who have already bought/rented a home, or are currently looking for a home abroad. If you or anyone you know meets these qualifications, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Rebecca Kurland
Casting AP
Leopard Films, USA
430 W. 45th St. NY, NY 10036
rebeccakurland@leopardfilms.com