Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21, 2012 - www.expatsblog.com

I have a guilty admission to make.  I was checking the traffic "stats" for this blog on Friday when I noticed that a lot of readers were getting to the blog through the website http://www.expatsblog.com.  Somehow unbeknownst to me, I have been included on this expat blog directory as a "top blog".  Now granted, there are no other Tanzanian blogs on their list - so maybe I am just the only one they have found - but someone had to like the blog enough to get me on that list, right?

On December 15th they will award Gold, Silver and Bronze awards to the top 3 blogs in each country.  I wonder if they give out awards at all if there is only one nominee in the first place?  Maybe I have a chance of "winning" then!  And, actually, one of their criteria includes the reviews/comments people make about the blog.  So if you want to help me "win", you could go here and leave some love for this blog by scrolling to the bottom of the page and submitting a comment/review.  Thank you so much   in advance (and if I win, I will buy you a drink the next time I see you...).

Anyway...like I said...this is a guilty [read: good for my ego] admission.  But I am still happy that somebody out there in the virtual world thinks there is something worthwhile here in my virtual diary of our African adventure. 

Keep reading! 
LMW

2 comments:

Farhan said...

Saudi Expatriates is a blog of updated information in bulk for foreigners who are staying in Saudi Arabia or who are keen to visit Saudi.

Farhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.