Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012 - ♥ Kyle

I haven't blogged much this week, with a lot going on in my family.  My sister's newborn baby, Kyle, is critically ill.  He was born with extremely serious defects in his heart, that went undetected until he was about one week old.  

At my sister's request, I've set up a blog to keep family and friends updated on Kyle's condition so that Christine and Kevin don't have to attend to phone calls and email quite so much.  Kyle is scheduled for a 7-hour open heart surgery on Monday morning.  If you are interested in learning more about what's happening please visit this blog to see updates - you can subscribe to receive them by email as well.

All thoughts, prayers, and other good energy you can send to my sister's family right now would be greatly appreciated.

LMW

No comments: