Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14, 2012 - How it All Began

Kristoffer proposed to me six years ago today. In NYC. In my classroom. On the last day of school. It was amazing. And because we have unpacked all of our stuff now, I was able to find the video on DVD to share. His proposal was the first of many surprises he planned on that day, and the first of many that have come, unplanned, since then. It will always be one of the best days of my life. 


Pretty good for a guy who once told me about proposals, "we don't really do that in Denmark!"

 And, happy birthday to Farmor today! We can't wait to see you next month!

 LMW

1 comment:

Angelica Rufino said...

I love Gonzalez in the back saying "I think she said yes" lol...I never got to see the actual moment!! I just felt the emotion!! I don't know what I would've done if I was sitting where Jeanette was! Love you!