Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24, 2011 - A Thanksgiving Prayer

I've recently been thinking about all the things I'm thankful for this year.  The list is sooooooo long that I could never properly blog about it.  Like you, I'm thankful for my health and my family and friends and my wonderful children and my loving husband and the food on our table.  I am just a very thankful person, so I wanted to find a prayer or something to post for today...but in the end, the one prayer that keeps coming to mind is one that I know Grace says at her school before lunch.  It doesn't quite cover everything, but sometimes simple thanks are just enough.

Thank you for the world so sweet.
Thank you for the food we eat.
Thank you for the birds that sing.
Thank you, God, for everything.

Happy Thanksgiving!
LMW

1 comment:

Wyndago said...

I never met anyone so thankful and I have not even met you.

You have used the word "thanks" (includes the words thankful, thank but excludes the word thanksgiving) 20 times and the word "grateful" twice in your last 11 posts.

Great blog. All beautiful.