Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011 - Guest Blogger

Starting today, I am guest blogging here, a site where my former professor from Syracuse University, Bill Coplin, is advocating for more skills-based education in America.  Before Noah was born I wrote a curriculum for his program, which you can find here if you're interested, and I'll be blogging every Wednesday for the next ten weeks at least.  Most of what I'm writing about is for teachers trying to incorporate real-world skill development into their classrooms.  It is a nice way for me to contribute to something educational even though I am not working in the classroom, and, as always, I am grateful for the opportunities that Coplin always seems to give me.  

Check it out!
LMW

1 comment:

kdahlface said...

Congratulations on your guest post assignment. Very cool and nice intro post!