Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011 - Gadget Guy

When Grace was a baby, we didn't ever have an exer-saucer/bouncer type thing. First of all, we didn't see any here and, second of all, we never felt like she needed it. I don't remember wanting one, and she loved the baby swing we have so that was great. But Noah doesn't like the baby swing and since using the exer-saucer at my parents' house, I have really wanted one for him! He loves to be in the standing position. So our friend who works for USAID was nice enough to let us use her DPO address (domestic postal order - it's just like mailing within the US) and we bought Noah an exer-saucer, which arrived yesterday ($50 and free shipping on Amazon.com...unlike the $200 I saw an expat selling one for 2 weeks ago here!).

I think it will take a little bit for him to get used to it, and he'll enjoy it more and more as he can figure more stuff out, but I am soooo psyched for Noah to have this. For now he is happy to teethe on all the toys! Enjoy, little boy!


LMW

No comments: