Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011 - In the Air Again

Tomorrow morning we leave for Denmark; Noah's first world-tour at 10 weeks old on the dot. Because our life is lived behind gates and walls (for good security reasons, of course), when I am in Nairobi for long stretches of time I start to feel a bit claustrophobic so I am looking forward to getting out of town. As I think I've written before, I also appreciate many things about Kenya once I am away from them for a little while! We are so eager for Grace to reconnect with our families and for them to meet Noah for the first time. Kristoffer is also in great need of rest from work - it has been quite busy and stressful lately, in addition to looking for another job! As long as we survive these long-haul flights with two small ones (gulp), I think it's going to be a great six weeks!

LMW

No comments: