Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011 - Two Months Old

Hello,

My name is Noah and I am two months old. This is my first blog. As you can see from the pictures my mother shamelessly posts of me, I am getting bigger everyday. In fact, when I went to the doctor today he said that I weigh 5.68 kg (12.5 lbs - about 75th percentile) and I am 59 cm long (almost 24 inches - between 50th and 75th percentiles). Not too bad, eh? I grew a lot in the last two weeks!

I am a pretty happy boy - unless Mama drinks any caffeine and then I am F-U-S-S-Y. Lay off the tea, Ma! I really like it when Pops talks to me, when Far gives me a bath, and Nene is fantastic at getting a burp out of me when nobody else can do it. I think the most fascinating person I've met in these two months, though, is my sister, Grace. Boy is she crazy! Last night she tried to catapult me out of my bouncy seat; Pops almost had to catch me from across the room! And I know that Mama and Far don't yell very much, but when she did that - sheesh! It was hard for them to keep their cool. Mostly Grace seems very interested in what I'm wearing all the time and she seems to keep track of when I am sleeping or awake. She is funny and dramatic. I think she'll keep me pretty well entertained for the next 18 years or so. As for my Mama? Well...I love her because she keeps my food readily available and knows how to hold me just right when I am a little bit grumpy. She must be tired though because I prefer to sleep during the day than at night - maybe one of these days I'll change my mind and give her some rest!

Anyway, that's all for today. I had to get a shot this morning at the doctor's office and that totally wiped me out!

Photoshoot before going to the doctor.
I was trying to wink at Mama but she sort of caught me coming out of it.
Mama, this is BORING!
This is either my flirty look or I'm saying, "I'm falling over now, Mama, so put down the camera and help me out!"
NDW

1 comment:

lisan said...

hahaha.. what a lovely post, noah! you're growing well, hope to see you soon.

cuddles xoxo