Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25, 2011 - Cupcakes!

Today is Grace's last day to be 1 and yesterday we (me and Grace) made cupcakes to bring to her class for snack time today. Needless to say, it was the cutest thing ever. And I am proud that I didn't cry at all (neither did Noah!)...but talk to me tomorrow when my baby girl is actually 2!

Grace got to sit in the teacher's chair when her class sang Happy Birthday.
Grace liked it when they clapped for her!
Twelve children, one teacher, four assistants. And the room was quiet as they all drank their juice and ate their cupcakes. Miss Mbata's classroom management of all these little ones never ceases to impress me.
The birthday girl ate almost her whole cupcake (which is a lot for her!).
And like all the other children she cleared her plate and cup.
Nene and Noah were hanging out in the back of the classroom. It was Nene's first time sporting the Bjorn and Noah's second time sleeping through an event at Grace's school!

I can't believe two years have flown by, and I look forward to celebrating our big girl tomorrow.
LMW

No comments: