Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15, 2008 - 15 weeks pregnant

According to my ultrasound last week, I am 15 weeks pregnant today. My body started changing A LOT last week so that now I have a noticeable, although not huge, baby bump. I also want to clarify that "Simba" is just a nickname that we call the baby now in order to avoid saying "he or she" all the time. When the baby is actually born, that will not be his or her name (I think my last blog was unclear).

Kristoffer began climbing up Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with his friends Morten and Karen a few moments ago (10:00 am our time) and will finish the climb on Friday afternoon. I can't remember the last time I didn't talk to him for 5 days, but I suppose he has only been gone for one day now so I shouldn't start complaining just yet.

He promised me that he would write a blog about his climb when he gets back!

LMW

No comments: